Rude Poster
Comments In This Thread
Levityheaven
Levityheaven
I'M A VIP
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 13, 2009 09:46 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #18

Original Post by orgasmking
  hi all! just dropped by to say hi. im looking forward to see who here is the freakiess i think it mite take a few days for yall to open up
LOL you aint wrong, it ain't nearly naughty enough for me yet either. I will see what can be done to get it right hot down and DIRTY! thanks for stopping by my darling xoxox

Awesome (0) | Interesting (0) | Funny (0) | WTF? (0) | Disagree (0) | Inappropriate (0) To Reply or Post Join Rude Free !
MrBigE20
MrBigE20
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 16, 2009 05:23 AM - From IP Address: Mods Only #20

Hello, hello everyone. I'm 22, recent graduate, still wondering about the next step in my life. In the meantime, I'm just a sports fanatic with a pretty decent sense of humor and fairly active sexual imagination (as you can see in the stories/other stuff in my blog on here). I enjoy being on rude and talking with some good people and hope to meet up at some point with some normal, yet horny people. Wink

Awesome (0) | Interesting (0) | Funny (0) | WTF? (0) | Disagree (0) | Inappropriate (0) To Reply or Post Join Rude Free !
sinfullsasha
sinfullsasha
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 16, 2009 10:20 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #21

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hot and steamy? Levity i believe i can help u mizz! Come over here and let me massage u. fan u. feed u. whatever long as just once i can kiss it Embarassed

Levityheaven
Levityheaven
I'M A VIP
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 21, 2009 09:52 AM - From IP Address: Mods Only #22

Original Post by MrBigE20
  Hello, hello everyone. I'm 22, recent graduate, still wondering about the next step in my life. In the meantime, I'm just a sports fanatic with a pretty decent sense of humor and fairly active sexual imagination (as you can see in the stories/other stuff in my blog on here). I enjoy being on rude and talking with some good people and hope to meet up at some point with some normal, yet horny people. Wink
Welcome hun & and congrats re graduating (!) I'll have to take a peek at your page x

MrBigE20
MrBigE20
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 21, 2009 04:28 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #23

Original Post by Levityheaven
  Welcome hun & and congrats re graduating (!) I'll have to take a peek at your page x
Thank you. Cool

JetCumz6
JetCumz6
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 23, 2009 05:49 AM - From IP Address: Mods Only #24

This is a lot to comprehend but I'll get it sooner or later. haha.

Good looking site.

Levityheaven
Levityheaven
I'M A VIP
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 23, 2009 04:12 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #25

Original Post by AFatAssBrownDick
  hey Levity. I like to thank u for helping me get my forum on the "Best Tits Contest". I'm already feelin some love fo your kindness baby. Smile
Hun, sorry I didnt respond sooner, I missed your post. The pleasure is all mine sweetie. thanks v much xxx

PaulieJay
PaulieJay
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Jul 24, 2009 03:21 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #26

Would it b wrong of me 2 flirt with the creator of this forum by saying my face is a 2hr seat 4 her, :p

LatinaLinda
LatinaLinda
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Aug 04, 2009 12:02 AM - From IP Address: Mods Only #27

LatinaLInda has made the flirt role call... i cam a big flirt but that is as far as it goes.... i am married to MaccMode.. and we enjoy Rude alot... we love to flirt, talk shit and have fun... so hope to talk dirty with all you sexy rude members soon Wink

MrBigE20
MrBigE20
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Aug 04, 2009 06:17 AM - From IP Address: Mods Only #28

Hey there, Linda. Glad you enjoy it! :d

Swedishboy90
Swedishboy90
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Aug 05, 2009 03:59 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #29

Hey, if anyone want to speak with a young swedish guy just hit me up! Smile

LatinaLinda
LatinaLinda
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Aug 05, 2009 06:46 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #30

Original Post by MrBigE20
  Hey there, Linda. Glad you enjoy it! :d
thanks hunn.. i hope to flirt with u more soon Wink

MaccMode
MaccMode
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Aug 06, 2009 04:14 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #32

im new to this thread. I just wanted to show all u freaks some MaccMode luv.. and a hard dicc slap to my sexy wife LatinaLinda Cool

LatinaLinda
LatinaLinda
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Aug 06, 2009 11:42 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #33

Original Post by MaccMode
  im new to this thread. I just wanted to show all u freaks some MaccMode luv.. and a hard dicc slap to my sexy wife LatinaLinda Cool
mmm i love it when u come in the room and slapp me with ur dicc

lol lol

MaccMode
MaccMode
My QC Stats
- Submitted: Aug 09, 2009 08:50 PM - From IP Address: Mods Only #34

sweeeeeet

RSS · Atom · XML   
Forum -> Flirt Forum  
 1      «      1   |   2   |   3      »      26
Jump to page of 26